Bathurst Heritage Trades Trail
SATURDAY 18 & SUNDAY 19 MAY -
A celebration of rare trades and craftsmanship with displays, exhibitions and demonstrations at four of Bathurst’s outstanding heritage venues. A shuttle bus will operate between venues. Highlights for 2019 include demonstrations of farm trades at the Agricultural Research Station, restoration crafts at Walshaw Hall, soft crafts (such as lacemaking) at CWA Hall in Russell Street and the Uniting Church Hall in William Street.
PLEASE NOTE: Ticket cost covers both days. Ticketing
- Purchase online $12 per person.
- Purchase on the day $15 per person.
- Groups $10.50 per person. For every 10 people one free ticket will be allocated.
- 16yrs and under free. Must be accompanied by an adult.
All pre-purchased tickets for the Heritage Trades Trail go into the draw to win:
* 2 nights accommodation at Rydges Mount Panorama in a Deluxe Spa King Room (for 2 guests) with late checkout and buffet breakfast for two in 'Chicane Bar and Grill'.
* 2 passes on the brand new Bathurst Explorer Bus (includes a stop at Rydges)
* Complimentary entry to Mayfield Garden
* Complimentary tour of Abercrombie House
* Complimentary entry to National Motor Racing Museum and Australian Fossil and Mineral Museum.
* Total value over $750.