3 minute read
In the heart of Bathurst’s CBD, conveniently located minutes away from an array of shops, cafes, sporting facilities, the historic Bathurst Showground, and the Macquarie River Bicentennial Park, Panorama Bathurst is your first stop in Bathurst for the Spring school holidays.
This 70 room motel is one of the most well known in the Bathurst region for its friendly hospitality, offering Double, Queen, Premium King, and Family sized rooms sleeping up to 6 people.
Panorama Bathurst provides a host of features to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable, including:
- Free unlimited Wifi
- The Brew Drive Thru Cafe for your morning caffeine hit
- Bar & Bistro with private dining room
- Family rooms with kitchenette
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Complimentary amenities
- TAB gaming & sports bar
Did we mention how good the Bistro is? Serving up delicious meals 7-days a week by award-winning Head Chef, Michael Madden. The Bar has all your favourite beers, wines and spirits, and a cocktail menu made for Mum or Dad’s special holiday treat.
Now we’ve got your attention, here’s the amazing school holiday deal:
A 2-night family package from just $379
- Includes 2 nights’ accommodation in a Double Room (sleeps 4)
- Daily full hot buffet breakfast included for 4 people
- 1 complimentary dinner for 2 adults and 2 children at the Bistro on any night during your stay
- A Family Pass for 2 adults and 2 children into one of Bathurst’s Museums – The National Motor Racing Museum, The Australian Fossil & Mineral Museum or the Bathurst Rail Museum
- Late check out
- Or upgrade to a newly renovated Superior Family Room for just $100 extra (2 nights for $479).
Book now and snap up this great offer to discover Bathurst with your family these school holidays!
Terms & Conditions apply. Packages subject to availability. Direct bookings only, no third-party booking sites.