2019 International Womens Day WomenAgriBusiness
Our aim is to help women celebrate International Women's Day by taking them away from the daily grind and bringing them together in the beautiful space at Eat Your Greens where they can network, relax, learn and share stories.
After an intense and difficult 2018, March 8th will focus on the future and how to be best prepared in business and on the farm. We will share stories of resilience and adaptability, provide tips on goal setting and tracking, and demonstrate the importance of community.
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are provided.
• adapt and modify to become sustainable and profitable
• careful and informed decision making
• the importance of community and networks
• developments and benefits in the agri-tech space
• lifestyle and retirement planning
• financing your future plans and making them happen.
Pip Job 2018 NSW State Drought Co-Ordinator
Julie Andreazza NSW Farmer of the Year
Nathan Simpson from Binginbar Farms, Gollan
and more to be announced