Menu Icon Created with Sketch.

Holy Trinity Church

The Anglican parish of Kelso was founded in 1825. This was the first church in Australia to be consecrated by a Bishop and the first church built in inland Australia. Holy Trinity Church is built on a hill overlooking Bathurst and is surrounded by a historical cemetery.

Contact Details

75 Gilmour St, Kelso NSW
Phone: 02 6332 4606

Get Directions
Show on Map

Opening Hours

By appointment only. Closed June - August.

Enquiry Form

Things to doNearby

Contact Us

#StepBeyond

Follow us @visitbathurst

Book Now