What's Open in Bathurst
Travel within NSW has resumed from 1 June 2020.
Bathurst Regional Council has currently REOPENED:
- National Motor Racing Museum
- Bathurst Visitor Information Centre
- Australian Fossil and Mineral Museum
- Bathurst Rail Museum
- Bathurst Library
- Bathurst Regional Art Gallery
- Chifley Home and Education Centre – opening date to be advised
- Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre – (to contact Box Office please call 6333 6161 10am – 4pm Monday – Friday)
In addition the following attractions, tours and venues in the Bathurst region are CLOSED as of 24 July.
- Bathurst Explorer Bus
- Jenolan Caves – Chisolm’s Restaurant, Caves Café and Caves House hotel now open
– Increased compliance measures introduced to pubs, will be extended to restaurants, cafes, bars, and clubs. This includes limiting group bookings to a maximum of 10 people and maximum cap on 300 people inside a venue at any one time, mandatory COVID-Safe plans, and registration as a COVD-Safe business, a digital record of clientele must be created within 24 hours.
Council facilities which are open but with social distancing and/or other restrictions:
- Small Animal Pound – pet adoptions available by appointment only
- Civic Centre – open with appropriate social distancing methods in place and please only visit if you are well
- Bathurst Children’s Services – open with appropriate social distancing and only attend if you are well
- Kelso Community Hub – NSW Health continuing to use for their clinics. Other BRC and third party services suspended
- Aerodrome – open with appropriate social distancing.